Water fitness classes are included in your membership fees. These classes provide a great workout for all ages and fitness levels. Click here to see a schedule of water exercise classes.
Benefits to water exercise:
- Water buoyancy helps protect recuperating knees, ankles and hips.
- Great for overweight individuals looking for exercise but who are unable to walk far enough out of the water to effectively burn calories.
- Aquatic exercise reduces pain and increases flexibility.
- Water supports and massages the body as you exercise.
- All of the benefits of land exercise without the sweat.
- Reduced blood pressure, stress and risk of injury.
- Often recommended following surgery to minimize postoperative swelling.
- Burn calories during and after exercise.