Improving Your Kannapolis YMCA
PRELIMINARY FLOOR PLAN
- Expand, renovate and update child development space (playhouse) to accommodate children of all ages and abilities.
- Convert boys' and girls' locker rooms to family locker rooms to accommodate all populations.
- Relocate and renovate wellness floor to current multipurpose room for additional space, visibility and functionality.
- Convert current wellness floor to community space and permanent space for local church partner.
- General updates and beautification through landscaping, updating signage, renovating interior details.
External view of outdoor space: New outdoor gathering and exercise space, updated landscaping and signage, accessible multipurpose space within facility.
Family locker rooms: Increased flexibility for families and individuals, Aquatics Director’s office relocated to family locker rooms for safety monitoring.
Wellness floor: Additional space, accessible Wellness Director’s office, updated equipment and machines.
CAMPAIGN GOALS AND TIMELINE
KANNAPOLIS YMCA: $3 MILLION
- Construction to begin Q1 2019
- Expected 12-14 month project once construction begins
- Naming opportunities are available
PRELIMINARY NAMING OPPORTUNITIES
Sarah McLellanDirector of Development and Community Engagement
704.933.9622 x648 or email@example.com