Improving Your West Cabarrus YMCA
YMCA friends and family, as you may know, we are working on a new project that will improve your experiences here at the West Cabarrus YMCA. We have improved our traffic flow to enable children to be picked up and dropped off curbside on the passenger side of the cars. To do this, we changed the total flow of traffic.
Watch the message below from Robert Kirk, Executive Director, as he reveals the end game to all of the traffic pattern changes, and how a larger parking lot will alleviate the current parking issues.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask Robert Kirk, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phase 1 (Complete)
Reconfigure traffic pattern to ensure safer pick-up/drop-off.
Construct new playing field and convert curent lower field to staff and bus parking.
Completely renovate and remodel men's and women's locker rooms.
- Construct new playing field and convert current lower field to staff and bus parking.
- Expand wellness floor to accommodate growing membership.
- Convert entire current community space into Youth Development Center.
- Move corporate offices to West Cabarrus YMCA and incorporate meeting and community rooms into staff office space.
- Renovate locker rooms and natatorium.
- General beautification through landscaping, updating signage, renovating interior details.
CAMPAIGN GOALS AND TIMELINE
WEST CABARRUS YMCA: $3.5 MILLION
- Construction to begin Q4 2019, pending funding
- Expected 18-24 month project once construction begins
- Naming opportunities are available