Improving Your West Cabarrus YMCA
YMCA friends and family, our next project will improve your experiences here at the West Cabarrus YMCA. We are replacing the left lower field with a new parking lot and in turn adding an additional field for soccer and other activities across the stream.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask Executive Director, Robert Kirk at email@example.com.
Phase 1 (Complete)
Reconfigure traffic pattern to ensure safer pick-up/drop-off.
Phase II (October 2019)
Construct new playing field and convert curent lower field to staff and bus parking.
Completely renovate and remodel men's and women's locker rooms.
- Construct new playing field and convert current lower field to staff and bus parking.
- Expand wellness floor to accommodate growing membership.
- Convert entire current community space into Youth Development Center.
- Move corporate offices to West Cabarrus YMCA and incorporate meeting and community rooms into staff office space.
- Renovate locker rooms and natatorium.
- General beautification through landscaping, updating signage, renovating interior details.
CAMPAIGN GOALS AND TIMELINE
WEST CABARRUS YMCA: $3.5 MILLION
- Construction to begin Q4 2019, pending funding
- Expected 18-24 month project once construction begins
- Naming opportunities are available