Bracket Buster Fitness Challenge
Fitness challenges are a great way to engage our members and give them ways to challenge themselves in their health and wellness journey. See a Fitness Specialist at your branch February 26 – March 13 for the bracket. You can jump in at any time and get in the games!
Challenge runs March 12 - April 6.
How to play
- The Challenge runs March 12-April 6. You will have 4 weeks to complete it!
- We will follow the March Madness bracket and the teams’ course throughout the month. Each team will be paired with a specific exercise.
- Stop by the Fitness Desk to pick up your bracket.
- The challenge has 4 divisions with a total of 6 rounds. Each division will focus on a different area of the body. You can complete each round all together or break it out.
Round 1: 64 exercises
Round 2: 32 exercises
Round 3: 16 exercises
Round 4: 8 exercises
Round 5: 4 exercises
Round 6: 2 exercises
- The duration of each exercise in the Challenge is 30 seconds.
- Each time you complete an exercise, have the Fitness Specialist initial your worksheet beside each exercise completed.
- You can sign up at any time, as long as you complete all 6 rounds.
- You cannot move ahead before the game winner and exercise have been announced.
- Each participant who completes the worksheet will receive a t-shirt.
- Once you have completed the entire worksheet, turn it into the Fitness Specialist. Worksheet and t-shirt size must be turned in by April 13.