Corporate Wellness Program
“I am so glad the Y is partnering with my employer. In the past year MY LIFE has CHANGED thanks to the Y’s help.” - Suzie, Y Member
YMCA Corporate Wellness Programs are a value to your business and your employees.
- Improve job performance
- Boost morale
- Lower absenteeism and turnover
- Decrease disability days
- Reduce medical costs
YMCA Corporate Wellness Programs Are a Value to Your Business and Your Employees:
Cost Effective: Low estimates of wellness programs suggest an ROI of 3:1. That’s $3 returned for every $1 invested. With health & productivity management you might see returns as high as 6:1.
Employee Retention: 78% of employees will utilize a corporate wellness program and 50% consider it an incentive to continue with their present employer.
Increased Productivity: When compared to the average office worker, whose efficiency decreases 50% for the final two hours of the work day, exercise adherents work at full efficiency all day, amounting to a 12.5% increase in personal productivity.
Partners in Health Corporate Plan
Companies agree to partner with the Y to improve their employees’ health and well-being. Benefits include:
- 15% Discount OR the Company subsidizes a portion of the monthly fee and the Y will match (up to 20%)
- Joiner fee waived (value up to $25)
- FREE pro rate
- Payroll deduction & monthly corporate invoice
- Promotional materials for employees and monthly newsletters
- Fitness coaching with Y staff and consultation with onsite Carolinas HealthCare System Nurse
- Employee usage reports
- Free trial week once a year for all employees and their friends and families.
Corporate Wellness Company List
If your employer is not enrolled in the Corporate Wellness Plan we can contact them with information on offering this as an employee benefit. Click here to see a full list of companies who participate.
Click here for full details on the benefits offered to employees and the additional services that are available. If you have additional questions or you would like to get started on improving the health of your employees contact Lenora Adams-Tibbs at 704-795-9622 ext 247 or email@example.com.