Building Strong Kids & Great Memories
Registration Now Open
Through our summer day camps, we provide kids a variety of imaginative activities that nurture their spirits, challenge their minds and make their bodies healthy and strong. Every summer we create new experiences for hundreds of kids and teens.
We make sure our campers have fun while making new friends, building self-confidence and becoming more self-reliant. Our traditional summer and preschool camps encourage kids to explore new adventures through hands-on learning. Youth can find out who they are in Teen and Leaders in Training (LIT) camps. Cannon Y summer camp is a safe and engaging place!
Serving children preschool (ages 3 & 4) up to 10th grade. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each year the required one time, non-refundable registration fee per camper is $30.00.
- You must register in person at one of our branches. Please print out the registration form and fill it out in advance. Forms can be found on our website (see links below) or pick one up at the Member Service Desk.
- Please bring immunization records with you at the time of registration.
Registration Forms and Summer Camp Guide
Send a Kid to Camp Contest
Zammitti & Gidaly Orthodontics has partnered with the West Cabarrus Y to provide a FREE week of camp at Camp Horizons!
- Write a brief essay about why you deserve to win a week at Camp Horizons at the West Cabarrus YMCA.
- Enter between April 1 and May 1.
- Ages 5-12
- Submit essays to Linda Whitherspoon at Zammitti & Gidaly Orthodontics at email@example.com.