Hanging Out with a Purpose
Offered at the West Cabarrus and Harrisburg branches
Leaders' Club at the YMCA is a program designed to teach teens the basics of great leadership through quality and quantity of leadership training, enjoyable experiences and volunteer opportunities. Over 6,000 community service hours were logged in the program last year, and we invite you to be a part of an even better year.
Come hang out with other teens and learn what Leaders Club is all about. Leaders Club is a program for teens ages 12-18 that teaches leadership skills through community engagement, volunteerism and personal growth. Under the supervision of YMCA Staff, teens can make Leaders Club exactly what they want it to be!
Encourages teens to:
- Take responsibility
- Learn to organize their efforts
- Be healthy in spirit, mind, and body
- Get involved in making this YMCA and our community a better place
In Leader Club you can:
- Meet other teens from your community
- Be a leader in the community
- Plan events and activities
- Participate in regional leadership retreats
- Earn volunteer service hours
West Cabarrus | TBD Check back soon for the Fall 2019 schedule.
Harrisburg | Every Monday starting Sept 24 | 7:00-8:30pm
West Cabarrus | Members $30 | Non-Members $45
Harrisburg | Members Free
West Cabarrus | TBD
Harrisburg | Character Room