The Cannon Memorial YMCA includes 3 branches in Cabarrus County: West Cabarrus, Kannapolis, and Harrisburg. These YMCAs strengthen the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- Mobile App Now Available
- Community Farm
- Community Needs Assessment Survey - September 14, 2015 - October 12, 2015 (midnight)
- Empty Stocking Fund interviews start October 14, 2015
- Field Trip - Biltmore Estate - December 3, 2015
- Max Lift Competition (H) - Register by October 17, 2015
- Swim Clinic (WC) - Register by September 30, 2015
- Winter Basketball - Register by October 12, 2015
- Lifeguard Certification & Recertification (WC) - Register by October 16, 2015
The YMCA and Carolinas HealthCare System have a unique partnership that makes health professionals available in both the West Cabarrus & Kannapolis YMCAs. Our Wellness Centers offer a variety of programs and services that range from preventative care, health assessments, education and health coaching. >> Learn More